Please consider and properly follow the steps for your registration, since its correct accomplishment will improve efficiency at all organization levels.
• After the pre-registration at the home page, you can login by using your username and password to continue with the registration and abstract submission.
• In the Registration area, you can include all the information for invoice issuance. The fiscal data must be correct and well filled in the registration platform (tax identification number, name of the entity to be billed or participant and respective address), in order to avoid possible errors during the process of issuing the invoice and the receipt.
• The management platform is prepared for online registration and abstract submission.
• Please meet the payment term. You have different options available for this (credit card or bank transfer). We recommend that you avoid paying at the conference venue, since it implies some delay in the issuance of receipts.
• After identifying the payment, the travel agency will send you a receipt. In case you pay by bank transfer, a copy of the payment must be sent to the travel agency (Andalucía Travel. e-mail: email@example.com).
Registration fees includes
- Conference attendance
- Welcome reception
- Coffee breaks
- Málaga tour and Congress Gala Dinner
- Social Event
- Presentation up to 2 works (oral and poster)
We offer to use various possibilities for the fees payment
- Online payment by using a credit card
- Bank Transfer. Banking details:
- Bank: Banco Santander
- Account nº: ES97 0075 3077 1406 0024 6585
- Beneficiary: Andalucía Travel. S.A.
- IBAN: ES97 0075 3077 1406 0024 6585
- BIC: POPUESMM
The Invoice for the payment by bank transfer will be sent to you by E-mail upon your request to Andalucía Travel. Payments should be free of all bank charges. To ensure that we process your payment correctly, please indicate “CCESC2020” and the delegate name at the payment.
Request for cancellation up to April 1, 2020: refund 75% of paid
Request for cancellation from April 2 to May 25, 2020: refund 50% of
paid amount Fees are not refundable after May 26, 2020
Refund payment will be settled after the conference (during a month).
All information is stored in our database according to the Spanish
Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data
and the Guarantee of Digital Rights and with Regulation (EU) 2016/679
concerning the protection of personal data. This data will not be
communicated or disclosed to third parties.